Why Join NAFFS
The industry is changing at a rapid pace. Actively learning, participating in association activities and taking advantage of NAFFS’ benefits will keep you abreast of the latest developments and put your company in position to take advantage of future opportunities. NAFFS proactively monitors regulatory issues and keeps its members informed. Now more than ever, NAFFS membership creates new opportunities to grow your business.
- Meetings – NAFFS is a program-driven organization with a reputation for delivering first-class business and technical programs throughout the year to explore emerging technologies in food processing, management issues and legislative and regulatory matters.
- Information – Through the Newswire, a newsletter e-mailed or faxed to members twice monthly, NAFFS provides timely updates on the latest issues impacting your business.
- Networking – NAFFS provides a forum for exchange of technological and marketing information and abundant opportunities to network with key players in the industry.
- Exposure – NAFFS hosts a web site (www.naffs.org), where visitors can instantly determine which NAFFS members provide the products or services they need. Members are invited to link their web site to NAFFS, creating even greater exposure.
- Answers – NAFFS has a full-time, professional staff that works on a regular basis with government agencies that regulate the food industry and the workplace and has access to attorneys knowledgeable on key issues. Members are encouraged to call the association office with specific questions.
- Value – NAFFS memberships are company memberships, meaning everyone from your firm can use NAFFS resources. The value-to-cost ratio of NAFFS membership is exceptional.
- Stability – NAFFS has been serving the industry since 1917. Become a member; let NAFFS work for you!