EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION ONLY
19th Annual West Coast Flavor Industry Forum
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - 8:50 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Delta Hotels Marriott Anaheim Garden Grove
12021 Harbor Blvd., Garden Grove (Anaheim), CA
We have a limit of 15 exhibitors. Exhibitors are limited to one (1) table on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be assured a table, register early at www.naffs.org!
Members of NAFFS, CSA or SFC: $325 (includes table + one exhibitor – additional representatives can register for $85 each)
Non-members: $550 (includes table + one exhibitor – additional representatives can register for $99 each)
- Prior Notice of Products - You must provide a general list of products you intend to show. This will enable us to list these prior to the Roundtable allowing attendees to decide how they want to allot their time. This is of utmost importance.
- No High-Odor Products: We will be strictly monitoring the use of high-odor products. We reserve the right to ask you to cease showing any products found to be intensely high-odor.
- Electricity - There will not be availability to electricity.
- Registration - Your registration includes table plus one exhibitor representative. You must register additional representatives for your table as guests at $85 each (member company) or $99 each (non-member company).
- Table Location - Prompt reply will assure you of a table reservation ,but will not dictate table location. Table assignment will be done to separate competing companies/products – and possible odors.
- Table Set-up - Company table covers are allowed, but standing displays are not allowed.
The schedule for the day is as follows. Please note each session is 20 minutes.
7:30-8:30 A.M. Exhibitor Registration and set up
8:30 A.M. – 8:50 A.M. Coffee
8:50-12:45 A.M. 20 minute sessions
12:45-1:45 P.M. Networking Luncheon
TOTAL OF EIGHT 20-MINUTE SESSIONS
We look forward to seeing you on March 6. Please contact us if you need any additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-922-3218.
For hotel reservations, members are advised to go to www.expowest.com and use the ExpoWest block. That block is filling up fast, so reservations should be made as soon as possible.
For those traveling by air, a travel discount has been negotiated with United Airlines. United offers discounts off published fares of 2 percent to 10 percent or zone fares. To save an additional 3 percent, book online at www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter your Offer Code ZGAV519884 in the Offer Code box when searching for your flights. Booking online avoids the $25 service fee collected per ticket through United Meetings Reservations. If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please refer to Z-Code ZGAV and Agreement Code 519884