Member volunteers play key roles in setting the direction of NAFFS. They staff the many committees that direct NAFFS to implement policy, organize meetings and contribute to the success of the organization.
- NAFFS encourages participation from all members, regardless of company size or tenure in the organization.
- NAFFS’ volunteers gain numerous opportunities to network with colleagues and share ideas and business strategies.
- NAFFS’ volunteers support the organization by being part of a team.
- NAFFS’ volunteers help shape the future of NAFFS.
- NAFFS’ volunteers expand future career opportunities by assuming leadership roles.