NAFFS Keeps You Informed
Whether it’s through our Newswire delivered to members twice monthly or via the issue-oriented meetings throughout the year, NAFFS keeps you informed on emerging technologies, management issues and legislative and regulatory matters.
- NAFFS works proactively with government agencies that regulate the food industry and workplace and keeps members informed of legislative and regulatory changes.
- NAFFS provides timely updates on the latest issues impacting the industry through its newsletter e-mailed or faxed twice monthly.
- NAFFS sponsors an annual technical meeting which focuses on highly technical and future-oriented products and trends.
- NAFFS holds issue-oriented meetings throughout the year designed to bring timely issues of importance to your business.
- NAFFS creates networking opportunities at meetings for executive-level, production-level and technical staff.
- NAFFS publishes an Annual Yearbook which provides critical information and includes a membership directory that is distributed throughout the food industry.
- NAFFS hosts a website that provides the latest news updates and directs visitors to members who provide the services or products they need.
- NAFFS encourages members to contact its staff at any time with specific questions.